Friday, August 10, 2012

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order through my website - purchases available by mail order (check, money order) or by paypal via the Ugly Things Magazine webstore.  I've been quite busy this past week.  Needless to say, I have not had time to really do anything else, the tending of this blog included.

Sorry that the TeenBeat Mayhem Spins have not been updated in a while.  I do have the next batch ready to go, I just need to find some time to update the text template.

Soon, I will begin listing some oversight errors which appear in TeenBeat Mayhem!  Despite having several sets of eyes proofing the text over the years, some letter /spelling gremlins still managed to elude everyone.  I am hand-correcting every copy which leaves my door - purchasers will note the small paper of offset printer resulting errors affixed to the first page in the book.  Also, inside the discography, I hand-corrected a few print oversights.  This takes time prior to processing each order, but I wanted to fix those before the books hit the streets.

Other than that, I do hope everyone is enjoying the book.  There is a lot of information, a lot to discuss, banter about...and another book eventually forthcoming from priceless info press!

No comments:

The Sounds Of 1960's Teenage America, as captured within my book, TeenBeat Mayhem!

Here you'll find all the latest news and updates on the book, plus examples of how it has evolved during the course of 20 years of work! And, a cool 45 or two as well, time permitting. Stay tuned!