Sunday, June 24, 2012

TeenBeat Mayhem! status report:

We initially sent our completed pdf files to the book printer nearly two weeks ago, but the files were scrapped by the printer for pre-press / technical matters.  Thus, my go-to team and I went back to work, plowing through each pdf file to ensure the specs required for this project were spot-on to the book printer's suggestions and requirements.  It took some time, longer than I would have thought, but the TeenBeat Mayhem files are now on their way to the printer as of today.  I will receive the proof copy of the text, and a proof of the book cover sometime during this upcoming week.  Hurrah! 







No comments:

The Sounds Of 1960's Teenage America, as captured within my book, TeenBeat Mayhem!

Here you'll find all the latest news and updates on the book, plus examples of how it has evolved during the course of 20 years of work! And, a cool 45 or two as well, time permitting. Stay tuned!